Yeti Narsinghanand Saraswati: “I promise I can’t be beheaded”

Ashish Shukla

13th April 2021
I watched Jaipur Dialogues last night. Yeti Narsinghanand Saraswati was in conversation with Sanjay Dixit, a bureaucrat, extremely popular on social media. The head...

So what is the rest of the chat Kishor and Lutyens Media talked that we don’t know about?

Ashish Shukla

11th April 2021
I often say that mainstream media is not neutral. That it has three weapons against common citizens like you and I: Propaganda, Malign and Brainwash, It would help you...

BJP is winning Bengal, says Mamata’s own strategist Prashant Kishor: “Many see God in Modi”

Newsbred Staff

10th April 2021
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is winning the Bengal elections and this admission has come from none other than Mamata Banerjee’s master strategist, Prashant Kishor...

“If 30% Muslims come together, we can form four Pakistans”

Newsbred Staff

25th March 2021
If 30% Muslims of India can come together, they can form four Pakistan and the rest 70% Hindus would have nowhere to go, is the call of a Trinamool Congress leader Sheikh...

Muslims realize how they’ve been used in Bengal: Babul Supriyo

Shantanu Guha Ray

18th March 2021
Babul Supriyo, Minister of State for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, says the BJP’s match-winning mantra in cash-strapped West Bengal would be economic...

Hindus in Bengal: Your future is bleak if you’re missing the wind blowing

Debjani Bhattacharyya

1st March 2021
How is Bengal cooking? Well, there is Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on one side for sure. But don’t get the mistaken notion that Trinamool Congress is similarly...

Stolen History: When Thousands of brahmins were killed in wake of Gandhi’s death

Bhumika Arora

1st February 2021
It was early days in 1948. Around five months had passed since India gained independence. Mahatma Gandhi was distressed after witnessing the communal disharmony among...

2021 Newsbred© All Rights Reserved.

Support Us X

Contribute to see NewsBred grow. And rejoice that your input has made it possible.

Contribute to see NewsBred grow.X